Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Running errands

Spent the entire day today travelling to different parts of Singapore from North to Northeast to East to West to Central then back to North. At least today is a productive day as I managed to complete most of the tasks on my to-do list. Woke up early in the morning to meet Jasmine at Serangoon to collect my NRIC back as I needed my ic for the uni application. (left it with her the other day at zouk and forgot to claim it back heh) I was late and ended up meeting her at Orchard which is nearer to her workplace. I felt extremely guilty for making her wait just to pass me MY ic, and then she had to rush for work. It's my own IC and she even accommodated me and wait for me :'( This kinda struck me that I should really do something about this bad habit of being late. (Sorry Jasmine!)

After collecting my ic, I headed to TP just to print my exam transcript at One Stop Service Centre for my application. After collecting my transcript which took less than 15 minutes, I traveled all the way to SIM to submit the necessary documents, which lasted for less than 15 minutes as well. Lol so I actually spent way more time traveling than doing what I'm supposed to do. There goes my transportation fees...

Headed to Bugis after that with Yik Ning for the movie 'Non-Stop' at the Filmgarde Cineplex at Bugis Plus. The seats are pretty comfortable, however the theatre is smaller as compared to other cineplexes though. Anyway, 'Non-Stop' is reeeaaaallllyyyy gooooooood. The plot is superb and the show just makes you wonder who the actual bad guy was the whole time, with a twist at the end. I was so engrossed in it that I actually forgot I had popcorns and drinks with me. In the end I only realised after the movie ended. Haha I'm not kidding, it's definitely one of the best shows I've watched thus far!

Anyway, I just had my passport photo taken (for uni application again..) He only allowed me to retake three times so I picked the best out the three although I look horrible in all three sigh. So I'm pretty much done with uni application except for the final results submission. Really hope that I'll have the discipline to work hard for uni. No more regrets cheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment