Had an enjoyable time at the party, with really unique props, delicious food, and of course great company! Thank you for inviting, hope you enjoyed yourself!
Birthday boy and his birthday cake
TPSD <3
Suddenly dawned upon me how time flies and that next year I will be 21 alrdy. I cannot imagine how my life will be like in the future..say 5 years down the road. I'm reaching my 20s and I still feel so lost about my life. Quarter life crisis they say, probably many people out there are feeling the same too, clueless of what to do after graduation etc. I just want to have a goal to work towards to, a dream I want to achieve, but I don't have any at all. 21st also means that you're officially an adult who can do anything and everything you want without anybody's consent. You have to bear the consequences for whatever decisions you've made. You have to earn money and work for your own living instead of living off your parents. All these really scares me as I'm afraid to grow up and face reality. I want to always remain as a child in my parents' eyes, to not be afraid to make mistakes, to have my parents and siblings cover up for whatever wrongs I've done, to do stupid things without being judged, and to stop keeping up with the competitiveness of the society. My mind's exploding with thoughts and I need a getaway (many in fact).
Shit I just realised how negative and crappy my post is despite a happy start. I need to toss these unhappy thoughts away and think of happy ones!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment