Friday, May 30, 2014

TPHTM Graduation 2014


(photos on Facebook cos I'm just too lazy to upload hehehe)
So I've officially graduated with a diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management! Feeling happy yet sad at the same time. Happy to graduate together with all my fellow course mates and school mates, and sad because I won't be seeing my friends anymore. Well at least not often anymore. Although I regretted coming to HTM at the start, I realised that this path that I chose wasn't that bad after all. "Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted."

I guess fate brought me here. It allows me to know so many wonderful friends in school. It brought me to tpsd where I can forge comradeship and bond with my tpsd comrades. So...I don't regret coming to TP HTM anymore, in fact I feel honored because many people said that HTM was one of the popular courses in TP. Although my results weren't ideal to get into a local uni, I'm satisfied with my current grades.

Looking back, it has been a challenging three years in TP. Staying up late at night just to finish project, compilation, editing, research and more editing and research. About six projects every semester, it was really tiring. Deadlines were back to back and we stayed back to discuss for projects almost everyday. I could still remember the whole concourse and study tables were filled with HTMers during project submission week haha. And then after project submissions, we have presentations. On top of that, we have to complete tutorials, do our individual assignments and study for tests and exams. It was a challenging period back then but thinking back now, it actually felt good. It kind of trained me physically and mentally. So as the TP motto says "Bringing education to life and life to education", I'm glad I managed to apply some of the skills I've learnt in school at work. Mostly were soft skills and service skills thought during SSM and various presentations. On a side note, I really miss those SSM and culinary days now....

Well, I'll definitely miss all my friends, year one classmates, project mates, intern buddies, ssm and culinary friends, year two and three classmates, groupmates and many more! Not forgetting my cutie pies whom I'll miss the most. They are the ones who joke with you, wait for you for breaks, encourage you, informing you of various school assignments and submissions, helping with school work, studying together, outings, birthday celebrations, graduation trip and many more! You girls made a huge impact in my life and I'm really grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you to all for being part of my beautiful journey in TP. Cheers to a bright future ahead and all the best in all your future endeavours! :)

毕业LO!

No comments:

Post a Comment