"Happiness is to be found within your own life, in your thoughts at this very moment." -Ikeda Sensei
Always love quotes from Sensei, somehow I feel he's really telling me what to do especially when I feel down or lost. Thank you sensei.
So first week of work has ended. Nothing much except for training for four days straight. First few days was tiring cos there were so many things to remember and I was literally overloaded with information. My brain couldn't remember so much info about insurance especially when I have absolutely zero background in it. Glad to have two other temps working with me/companions for lunch if not I'll be damn bored and lonely..(cos the other colleagues don't even say hi or talk to you) oh well I hope by next week we'll all talk and make friends.. Another bad news is that once we officially start receiving calls, we can't go for lunch break tgt already as either of us must always be in the office to attend calls :(
Apart from that, I kind of enjoyed work at Aviva. It's my first office hrs job considering that all my previous jobs are shift works (customer service lol :/) and I pretty love this 9-6 kinda job although the waking up part was really challenging. It made me realise how the working world is like and experience the fast pace corporate world. Not to forget independent learning which is important because we have to do things and learn on our own. By learning we don't just learn at our own pace but at a pace team leaders expect us to learn. Nobody can help us and we gotta be responsible for whatever we do.
It's challenging but it's through all these struggles that make us truly grow to become a much more stronger person who's capable of achieving even more then what we've imagined. Another beautiful advice from sensei, hehe I'll definitely press on!
6 days to graduation-lol I don't feel a thing at all
No comments:
Post a Comment