So the title says, I really love kids, and I really do!
Woke up at 5am on Saturday for work all the way at Tuas. It was a family day carnival to commemorate the 1st anniversary of Halliburton. So the organiser was calling our names one by one to assign us our station and job roles. Most of them are called by groups except for me, and I was assigned to.. Children Colouring! I was sad initially because the others have companions in their station while I was alone. However I was quite happy to be assigned to this station in the end as this means that I will have many interactions with children! YAY!
As time passes, the crowd started to come and soon my booth was filled with kids! They are so cute I just can't stop talking and playing with them. Some of them are really good at drawing too!
colourful carebear using different colours to show the colour gradient!
She came to my booth a few times and kept colouring one after another.
On a side note, their lucky draw prizes are reallyyyyy good! Top few prizes include a samsung note 4, Canon camera, iPad mini and the first prize was a Macbook Air! I guess the company's rich la haha.
Last but not least, here's a photo with the Lion Mascot! (must be really hot in the costume hahaha)







No comments:
Post a Comment